Saturday, February 18, 2023

Just Struggling

I don't know what's going on lately. I suspect the lack of exercise and outdoor time is messing with my brain and body. It seems this time of year is always tough for me. I just feel very stuck. I don't like living here but I can't go anywhere until my middle child is 18. Then I hope to take my youngest on some adventures. But that's 5.5 years away. 
So how do I become content with where I'm at now? I am just struggling. How do I form connection while working 3 jobs and raising 3 kids? Whenever I think about letting tutoring fade out, another person seems to contact me and I have trouble saying no to a student that is struggling. I feel like I am not giving Lilli enough attention. But I don't know how to fun a balance. I feel torn about so much.
I want to start working out again because I don't like my body, but I'm not sure how/when to do it. I feel like I'm constantly working, being with my kids, or cleaning. Am I just making excuses, or am I really that busy? I don't even know anymore. I do know that something needs to change before I burn out. 
God, please help. Show me the way forward from here,  because I'm really struggling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment