Friday, August 27, 2021

Drained

Just, done. Thankfully it's Friday. Although, how is the weekend really any different? I guess I don't have to work tomorrow. But I still have to make breakfast and dinner for all, lunch for me and the baby.

My son must have had a bad end to the school week. His behavior tonight was not good. He got super upset that I was insisting he actually do his chores. He mentioned feeling run over at the end of the day. I forgot to ask about lunch. Yesterday he said he eats alone. I'm not even sure how to help him manage that. I'm going to talk to some people next week.

I got a phone call from the assistant principal today. My daughter wrote about her hospital experience last fall in her ELA class today. That landed her in the social worker office and they called to let me know. I actually am wondering if they bothered to call her father. I will have to ask her when I get her from gymnastics tonight.

The baby isn't happy crawling anymore. She wanted to stand, like all day. But she isn't quite strong enough. She was almost constantly crawling on me today. That was exhausting. All 6 teeth have now cut through her gums. I am praying that means she will sleep tonight. I am so exhausted. 

I'm not sure I can continue dog sitting. Having another dog around is exhausting. Especially one that wants to be around me constantly and doesn't seem to notice the baby. Maybe I will feel different with another dog.

I am just done. I want to sleep for a day. The super hot weather doesn't help. That should break Monday. So just have to get through the next 2 days. I do get to start picking a day to take off every 2 weeks soon. I'm thinking I need to start getting the baby to sleep in her crib. Maybe tomorrow I will give it a try for naps. I don't remember it being this hard with either of the others. I wasn't so alone then either.

God, I need your strength to keep moving forward. I am just so exhausted. I can't keep this up, although I do need the money to pay for everything. Help me to sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment