Saturday, August 28, 2021

No Beds

I felt a little refreshed today. The big kids went with their dad. The baby napped, staying asleep for about a half hour after I got up. I napped with her first as well. I was able to get the house picked up and sit and relax for a few minutes. 

I have 2 more dog sitting requests. I meet them tomorrow, so we will see how that goes. Could be some good extra money for next month. Just not sure if it will work long term. 

The kids came home, arriving 8 minutes after the 1hr window I had been given. The utter lack of respect for anyone else is amazing. He was even late to take our daughter to the doctor this morning. That's not the most disappointing part. This was their first time at the house he's now living in with his girlfriend. Nevermind that he's condoning living with someone he isn't even engaged to. The kids didn't see beds there for them. They both said they didn't care. But I could tell from their faces that it hurt. And so, I hope he forgets to respond my petition to move. We are less than a month away from the deadline. 

God, our lives are in your hands. Lead us into the future that you have planned. Heal our hearts and make us whole again, as only You can do. I trust in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment